I often give presentations in my community – and beyond! Some of my presentations are very practical, while others are more theoretical, delving into my academic work.
I give presentations on a wide variety of topics including:
- Urban permaculture
- Social justice and permaculture
- Urban agriculture
- Pollinator gardening (focused on native plants)
- Gentle beekeeping
- Pollinator health with a focus on human-created initiatives
- Multi-species commons (especially in cities!)
- The political ecology of pollination
- The politics of pesticides
- The creation of alternative food systems
- Degrowth in the suburbs
Interested in having me do a presentation? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Be well.